logolong

Trump and his ban on Muslims!!

More
6 years 5 months ago #66522 by Justme64
That was to Jooley

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #66524 by BUBBADOG14
Not all mentally ill People murder!! 1 out of 6 people who murder are proven to have a mental illness, most blame there reason to murder on mental illness but a proven to be psychopaths!! As for Obarma he tried to change the gun law but came up against a wall of objection from the US Congress in 2015. Here's the link to the story:- www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-34429918 .

More
6 years 5 months ago #66525 by BUBBADOG14
By the way I wouldn't stand behind 'DongleDave ' if I where you!! Ask Joelyb65 why. :ohmy: Also it's more than likely he would jump out the way so the bullet hit you or push you in front of the bullets path first!! :huh:

More
6 years 5 months ago #66565 by Joelyb65
Well Justme64, I'm assuming you are referring to me, and you've proven my point, you can't even get my name right when it's right in front of you!?
You also got Bubbadog's and Dongledave's names wrong!
You ask how can a person kill someone if they are not mentally disturbed!?
Does this mean that all US soldiers are mentally disturbed?
They're out there every day killing people they don't know simply because their superiors tell them to!
Yes, I guess they are mentally disturbed, because no one who isn't goes out and kills people they don't know just because someone else tells them to!
I've always questioned the mentality of people who willingly join the armed forces, they are obviously incapable of running their own lives and need someone else to tell them what to do, and if they are told to kill people, they do it without question because they don't have a mind of their own and are unable to determine the difference between right and wrong!
How many times have Americans killed innocent civilians all in the name of 'War'!?
How many times have we heard the Americans say, 'Whoops, sorry, we got it wrong, it was an accident!?'
Sorry isn't good enough and does not bring innocent people back to life!
I remember a few years back when the Yanks shot down their own helicopter and killed their own men, because they couldn't tell the difference between their own aircraft and the 'enemy's' aircraft!
And they tried to cover it up and blame it on the enemy!
And have you ever heard of 'Hiroshima' and 'Nagasaki'?
They were cities full of millions of innocent people, men, women and children, who were annihilated by the Americans testing out their new bombs!
I hear about the terrible things that the Japanese soldiers and Nazis did, but did that make it okay for the Americans to kill millions of innocent people who had nothing to do with the war?
And those people weren't just killed, they were vaporized!
I saw an interview with a man who was a child at the time, the flash from the bomb left him blinded for life!
And a woman who was a child at the time, and closer to the bomb, had her skin melt and was left hideously scarred for life!
They were innocent children, and this is what the Americans did to them!
And I know for a fact that many Australian soldiers did some pretty nasty things too, because I saw an interview with an elderly man who served during WW2 and he told of things that Aussie soldiers did while stationed in Egypt!
America spends millions of dollars every year coming up with new and better ways of killing people and destroying the planet, instead of trying to find ways of creating peace and fixing the damage that humans have caused, and Yes, I know America isn't solely to blame, but they are the main offenders!
Obama was the best President that the US has ever had, with him there was hope, now there is a Demented, Homicidal Maniac in charge and I hate to think what will happen if he is left in charge for much longer, because the Fugly, Deranged Old Bastard is out to start WW3!

More
6 years 5 months ago #66566 by Joelyb65
By the way Bubbadog, it's not standing behind Dongledave that worries me, I wouldn't want to be standing in front of him!?

More
6 years 5 months ago #66568 by BUBBADOG14
Oh yes sorry! Thanks for correcting me!!

Joelyb65 wrote: By the way Bubbadog, it's not standing behind Dongledave that worries me, I wouldn't want to be standing in front of him!?

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.452 seconds