logolong

Theme Parks

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 8 months ago #6172 by
Replied by on topic Re:Theme Parks with wheelchairs
Just take a ride in my car with me Karl.....Youll forget the excitement of Rollercoasters...and discover the pleasure of a Ford Mondeo and Jelly Babies xxxx ;) :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #6190 by TheLadyMagenta
Oh yeehaaa baby i got a 1.8 litre ford mondeo last week and after a grunty little 1.2 corsa im in 7th heaven!!!!:woohoo: :woohoo: Mind you his nibs said it worrying cos he forgets how fast he,s going :S Me i love it faster the better. Im on ebay looking for new bumpers now to repair it a little and maybe a bodykit if im lucky. Theres one going in essex but its mark 2 and mines a mark one. Would it go on anyway do you know?? Lady M xxxx:evil:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 8 months ago #6203 by
TheLadyMagenta wrote:

Oh yeehaaa baby i got a 1.8 litre ford mondeo last week and after a grunty little 1.2 corsa im in 7th heaven!!!!:woohoo: :woohoo: Mind you his nibs said it worrying cos he forgets how fast he,s going :S Me i love it faster the better. Im on ebay looking for new bumpers now to repair it a little and maybe a bodykit if im lucky. Theres one going in essex but its mark 2 and mines a mark one. Would it go on anyway do you know?? Lady M xxxx:evil:

(Govnmt warning..the following comment is sincere but non PC ).....From where Im sitting,Lady M, your body kit looks perfect xxxxxxx ;) B) B)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 8 months ago #6205 by
Now ,back to safe ground...Very happy with my 2.0 tdi...particularly as its a company vehicle....Goes like the wind and plenty of room for Activities xxxxxxB) :blink: :whistle:

More
15 years 8 months ago #6215 by TheLadyMagenta
Hey tony!! Thank you for the non pc but nice comment an old bird needs one every now an then ;) Sounds like you and your motor have a lotta fun matey :woohoo: :blink: :laugh: ;) :P And why the hell not? lifes is for living to the fullest extent you can my friend. Im back off to ebay she says rubbing her hands together at the racing alloys she just spyed heheheheh:evil: xxxxxxxxxx

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 8 months ago #6217 by
Yeah...Its a mid-life Crisis thing...Have one every two weeks xxxx ;) :blink:
You know how it is ....that combination of Rugged Good-Looks,Humour, Intellectual Stamina and a personal Style Guru on hand......Its just too much to resist for any lady of quality xxxxx B) B) B) B) :whistle: :whistle:

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.385 seconds