logolong

British Television programmes

More
11 years 9 months ago #44976 by BUBBADOG14
It is getting to much! As I said thank goodness for Sky! I feel sorry for people who don't have Sky, like my next door neighbours! There are only so many Olympic sports you like.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #44978 by Karl
tHIS morning I was watching women's volley ball while eating my breakfast, my god my breakfast was going allover :lol: :whistle:

More
11 years 9 months ago #44987 by tessa
Can't blame you Karl! Such good looking gals! Did you see Italy vs England? A great match!...

More
11 years 9 months ago #44992 by Karl

tessa wrote: Can't blame you Karl! Such good looking gals! Did you see Italy vs England? A great match!...

Nah I didn't see this game, any good? You are right the girls are so fit. :whistle: Do you like any men's events?

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #44993 by tessa
Oh yes Karl! Swimming, diving, gymnastics, kayak, canoe and judo for example, but I pretty much watch anything that comes on TV, anything that is but boxing (can't stand it)

By the way Karl, I saw the Italian beachvolley team against the Canadian girls. We won again...

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by tessa.

More
11 years 9 months ago #45002 by BUBBADOG14
I've been watching the gymnastics, really amazing! the strength they have to use both men and women! But enjoy the men more with their tight outfits! my glasses steam up! :ohmy:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.425 seconds