logolong

Disabled People Being Poisoned With Antifreeze!

More
10 years 2 months ago #52139 by Sandie
I am really sorry I am having a hard time coming to terms with what you say, in other words ARE YOU FOR REAL!!!!! I may be doing you a disservice if I am I apologise unreservedly and in advance. You still have a brain function also you must be pretty good on your PC, we can tell this from the amount of posts you have made also the length of them, as they say the pen is mightier than the sword. You may like to change your bedtime reading from Stephen King to something a little gentler, or consider selling your story to Mr. King or a similar author.As far as being tied to your apartment and being disabled have a word with this sites creator Karl and see how much he achieves on a daily basis, and champions the rights of all disabled people, despite being disabled himself, perhaps this is why he called this site Ablehere, yes he is disabled but he is a giant of a man.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #52141 by wifepoisonedme
Are YOU for real? I am a victim of a murder conspiracy, I am reporting it publicly, people in my family died while my wife sleeps around with cops and brags in writing she uses pills and antifreeze as poison.

Your doing the same thing the grinning/smirking cops in Portland Oregon are doing, your ignoring admissible proof my wife confessed she is a poisoner and your changing the subject.

It's impossible for victims of cops to find help because there are too many people like you that ignore complaints and admissible evidence and fake pretending nothing is wrong.

MY WIFE WAS HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH A COP, HE GAVE HER PERMISSION TO POISON ME TO DEATH, MY 911 CALLS ARE COVERED UP BY POLICE, HOSPITALS REFUSED TO HELP ME, I AM BLEEDING INTERNALLY AND PROVIDED HOSPITAL DO9CUMENTS TO PROOF INTERNAL BLEEDING, MY WIFE BRAGS AND ADMITS TO USING PILLS AND ANTIFREEZE AS POISON, I HAVE NO PHONE AND ONLY HAVE INTERNET ACCESS AND I AM REPORTING THIS OVER THE INTERNET, AND EVERYONE IGNORES EVERYTHING I SAY AND IGNORES MY WIFE'S BRAGGING CONFESSIONS AND CHANGES THE SUBJECT!

MY WIFE AND HER LOVERS AND BUDDY'S IN LAW ENFORCEMENT ARE ORGANIZED KILLERS AND WERE KILLING FAMILY MEMBERS ON AVERAGE OF ONE PER-YEAR!

STOP CHANGING THE SUBJECT AND TAKE A COMPLAINT, OR AT THE VERY LEAST STOP CHANGING THE SUBJECT, I DO NOT TOLERATE PEOPLE TRYING TO COVER FOR MURDEROUS COPS ANS THEIR GIRLFRIENDS MURDEROUS CRIMES.

JOAN WAGAR A,K,A, MRS DASH ADMITS IN WRITING TO USING ANTIFREEZE AS POISON!
Attachments:

More
10 years 2 months ago #52142 by Sandie
I am sorry you feel that way however this country has free speech therefore I am entitled to have my say if I wish to do so.I think you have made your point, can we please move on to something else.You have'nt got a chip on your shoulder you have the whole mountain range.

More
10 years 2 months ago #52143 by wifepoisonedme
Police sting operations are about framing people and killing people off! police and civilian operatives poison victims to debilitated their victims while police use doubles and photogenic photo's and commit staged crimes to frame innocent people!

I have to post this on INTERPOL's Facebook webpage just to prove I am reporting these crimes because police admitted in writing they are covering up my 911 calls!

Portland police and Multnomah county sheriff's are womanizing with other people's wives and are giving those woman permission to poison off husbands for life insurance money's!

Under the pretense of conducting sting operations police and county sheriff's are gang-stalking and terrorizing people they want dead and are staging crimes using doubles and are using photogenic photo's of those doubles raping children to frame innocent people as pedophiles!

Police and sheriff's brag to their girlfriends they poison people and they frame people as pedophiles using doubles and they brag they use flyers to publicly pedofy their victims and they brag pedofying people gets people killed!

Under the pretense of sting operations police/sheriff's/state police/FBI are taking over apartments that surround their target and they stage crimes using doubles and they record crimes committed by officer's dressed as their target on photogenic photo's and also use fuzzy video surveillance in order to frame their targets for crimes and to build cases against their targets.

They may also poison off their target by entering targets home when the targets are away out of their apartment and police will poison their targets coffee pot reservoir and will do this knowing it will be the target that makes the pot of coffee and then gets poisoned!

Police cover up the poisonings by interfering with the target getting help at the hospital, police will confront the targets doctor in the hallway at the hospital and will repeatedly label their target a "Bad Guy" until the doctor gets the hint to not help the patient and to not take a toxicology test!

After my wife and her gang-stalkers buddy's/lovers in law enforcement battered my mother using a double and poisoned my mother and father and police covered up my mother's 911 call my wife and her lover's/buddy's in law enforcement murdered my father and then they coached our oldest daughter to falsely label me as a pedophile and they did that publicly so no one would care if I am murdered!

Our daughter admitted in writing after the fact her charges were false!

wifepoisonedme.files.wordpress.com/2014/...hawnaconfession2.jpg

Police officer writes my wife a love letter and he admits he calls my wife Mrs Dash in it because he gave her permission to poison me to death with antifreeze!

wifepoisonedme.files.wordpress.com/2014/...0132-5-20-44-331.jpg

My wife admits she is a poisoner of a plasma donor in her diary and she also admits to her affair with a cop and admits I cannot get help from police and I cannot get a toxicology test at the hospital!

wifepoisonedme.files.wordpress.com/2014/...she-is-poisoner1.jpg

My wife tries to cover herself lying for herself in a denial letter over her affair with a cop and lying denying she is a poisoner, her daughter was pregnant by one of the cops she names in that denial letter at the time she wrote this!

wifepoisonedme.files.wordpress.com/2014/...letter-is-a-lie1.jpg

My wife brags she is a poisoner and admits she uses antifreeze as poison!
I was bedridden at the time my wife wrote this, she tossed it at me like a Frisbee knowing I was so badly poisoned that I could not even read it at the time!

wifepoisonedme.files.wordpress.com/2014/...reeze-as-poison1.jpg

OHSU hospital covers up the fact my wife is a poisoner by ignoring the symptoms of poisoning and refuses to take a toxicology test and fakes not knowing what's wrong with me!
The hospital admits I had abominable pain and internal bleeding but fakes not knowing what's wrong!

wifepoisonedme.files.wordpress.com/2014/...ternal-bleeding1.jpg

wifepoisonedme.files.wordpress.com/2014/...er6fileminimizer.jpg

OHSU hospital and police threatening me and covering up all my calls for help, even my 911 calls!
Sgt Walker of the Portland police admits to covering up my 911 calls and calls for help and is admitting I am not welcome at my hospital.
Sgt Walker is pretending nothing is wrong with me and is covering up the fact I was poisoned and is ignoring the fact my wife already confessed she is a poisoner and Sgt Walker is ignoring the abominable pain and severe internal bleeding I suffered!

wifepoisonedme.files.wordpress.com/2014/...ny-help-forever1.png

wifepoisonedme.files.wordpress.com/2014/...-calls-for-help1.png

Police made sure I could not get help from any other hospital as well and no one will take a toxicology test!

wifepoisonedme.files.wordpress.com/2014/...xicology-test-11.jpg

wifepoisonedme.files.wordpress.com/2013/...ctimsmallpdf-com.pdf

Officer Eric Carlson's Death Threat He Put On Our Computer!

Officer Eric Carlson And Joan Wagar Caught On Video Trying To Kill Me They Are Armed With Guns And Recording Devices And Their Caught Hiding In Ambush By My Front Door at 5:45 am and they are armed with guns and recording devices and flashlights and are using hand signals!

Eric Carlson's Buddy's Caught Pedofying Me Outside My Home!
These people were being paid by Portland police to pedofy me outside my apartment!

Officer Eric Carlson and his partner Shannon brought over a couple of their girlfriends that have children and they were coaching those children to hand around the front of my apartment and officer Eric Carlson and Shannon and the females with them were coaching the children to call me a pedophile in front of my apartment!

They are staging street theater tactics and staging crimes in front of my apartment and officer Eric Carlson is once again acting as a body double he was dressed up like me that day, and he was outside telling those children to look at his dick and such!

The children were being coached by those officer’s and by the females with those officer’s to slap my window screen and to repeatedly harass me by ringing my doorbell!

The children admitted in-between being directed by those officer’s that they were being paid ten thousand dollars to make me look like a bad guy and that I was going to be shot if I went outside to confront them!

Terry Wagar

More
10 years 2 months ago #52144 by wifepoisonedme
OH GREAT NOW MY WIFE'S BUDDY'S IN LAW ENFORCEMENT HACKED MY YOUTUBE ACCOUNT AND GOT RID OF THE VIDEO'S!

More
10 years 2 months ago #52145 by Sandie
If you want people to take you seriously why havent you uploaded your photo?

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.424 seconds