logolong

What happened next

More
8 years 7 months ago #59338 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic What happened next
he was tired after the long days of running and fighting to save the human race of the undead and supernatural forces. Melissa looked at Cedric he looked older because he was warn out and she took a deep breath, 'We're all tired and need some rest' she said looking at Cedric as he slumped on the old tired sofa. 'I'll go and put the kettle on for some tea and see what is in the cupboards for something eat'. She turned on her heels and headed for the kitchen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #59356 by riversidemarie
Replied by riversidemarie on topic What happened next
Bertha spied the half charred books. Philistines. Even the other-worldly were disgusted. How dare they? "Us so-called half-life have been trying to decode for the millenia. The funny squiggles, the lines, the rounds. Previously the so called human race had cherished them, kept them in wooden cases and emporiums, and pored over them with such contentment. Why were they suddenly casting them aside and chucking into the fires, the very artefaccts that had given them such pleasure. Even the grey suited, antennaed had grasped scrolls of marks in their hands. Maybe this amorphous entity with their collective thought waves have more wisdom than these so-called higher beings. Cedric, eyes askance felt shame. So did Bertha and melissa. Even the Victorian school teacher hung her head. Some sort of collectivee guilt. Suddenly William de smythe appeared- he had met lower life at the Old Dog and Duck. "What,s happening here?" he enquired. He sensed the....................

More
8 years 7 months ago #59359 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic What happened next
disgust in the atmosphere, Cedric smiled 'long time no see my dear friend' Bertha smiled to Melissa ' He was Cedric's partner in crime when they where younger in school' Bertha looked at Melissa 'If anyone can help us, he can!'. Positivity filled the room.....

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #59376 by Will
Replied by Will on topic What happened next
William de smythe doffed the ostentatious wide brimmed hat he was wearing and bowed dramaticaly. "Ladies." he said, addressing the females. Then he fixed his gaze on Cedric. "Have you still got my 1967 Beano annual by any chance?", he asked casually. Cedric nodded. "Thank gawd for that!", said William, tapping a slim sword-stick against his green, velvet clad leg. He moved closer to Cedric and spoke quietly into his ear. "Look, I'm not sure how I got here, you know what it's like in this game, but now I am, and just out of interest, um, is any of this totty yours?". Cedric looked shocked and shook his head. William glanced at the women, and smiled an oily, confident smile. "Could be an opportunity for dalliance", said William softly, mostly to himself. Cedric reflected for a moment. He liked William, he had always been a staunch friend, but he could also be a self-obsessed, preening prat at times. William took up a position where he knew everyone and everything could see him. "So, my new found friends, what is to be done?" he asked in a grave tone...
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Will.

More
8 years 7 months ago #59383 by Tomrymer
Replied by Tomrymer on topic What happened next
almost anything you like I've found in the game of life said a voice from behind a fastigiate tree which had just pooped into existence. The someone lurking there, Mick 'beanpole' Brown chuckled and the ever-expanding group of fiends (sorry, friends) swung round to face a talking tree in alarm although by now the rapid comings and goings should have been expected.
Is that William, known in certain circles as Stinking Willie, watch out there's a bit of politician in him. William leapt forward

More
8 years 7 months ago #59384 by Tomrymer
Replied by Tomrymer on topic What happened next
sword-stick raised although more amused than enraged as evidenced by the careful way he left the sword ensconced inside its sticky scabbard and both the Brown fellow and he hugged like long lost brothers, then both turned to

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.456 seconds