logolong

What happened next

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #59106 by Will
Replied by Will on topic What happened next
Mellisa, in quite a loud voice, not quite knowing where the thought had come from. "Is your hovercraft full of eels?", shouted Cedric, as Mellisa, by this time, was some distance away. Mellisa cupped her hand to her ear, "Pardon? What are you saying?". Cedric Shrugged and shouted back, "Never mind, let's just get out of this bloody rain!". Bertha meanwhile was
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Will.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #59114 by Tomrymer
Replied by Tomrymer on topic What happened next
feeling more tan ever disorientated by the contemplation of the question of purpose, how to distinguish between the meaningless random and the purposive. She had removed a pasty from her mammary apparatus intent on munching and Cedric and Melissa appeared begging a share. The significance and effect on her purpose could only be guessed at in the second before that present time became the past and why was Melisa so very fragrant? Perhaps a name conferred sweetness how

More
8 years 7 months ago #59119 by riversidemarie
Replied by riversidemarie on topic What happened next
Mellisa and Cedric stopped and thought. Life is becoming very random and we have lost the plot. Philosophy and long hard words are fine but where do we go from here! I know said Cedric We could ask Will where he gets his magic elixir and see if that increases our brain power and our abilities to link with the folk of the earth. They might have been scarey but at least we were thinking. Mellisa agreed. It was another boring bloody Sunday and she wanted to see some action, whatever it was. They decided to contact Will by .................

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #59124 by Will
any means, but no, he was not available. He had covered a great distance on his mobility scooter, and was now sporting a kitchen foil skull cap, which made him impervious to all outside psychic influences. Cedric stiffened. "I'm hearing voices!" he said, "Many, different, voices, coming from that hole in the road! I think they're debating what their intentions and motivations are!". "What do you mean?" asked Mellisa. who had now wearily walked back to Cedric. "Well," said Cedric, licking his lips with a very uncertain look on his face, "I'm getting a feeling that there are several different factions down that hole, I don't understand it all, it could be their weakness, but it could be their strength...". Bertha's thigh-dominated frame joined the scene. "What are you going on about Cedders?" she asked, shaking her head slowly. Cedric looked down at the ground. He shuffled his feet like a small child. "I just thought..." he began to say. Bertha roared at him, "Thinking is not enough! We need to act!". She took out her flute and began to play again...
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Will.

More
8 years 7 months ago #59137 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic What happened next
The living dead in the hole stopped talking as they heard the row from above ground. It was like children's nails on a chalk board to them and they covered their ears and fell to the floor. 'Bertha' Cedric grabbed her gerbil like cheeks 'I could kiss you' he said beaming a smile 'You played an awful tune and bide us sometime.' He took a deep breath 'Now I need to find my special cook book'.

More
8 years 7 months ago #59180 by Will
Mellisa gave Cedric a quizical look. "You cook do you?" she asked. "You mean magic potions, that kind of thing?". Bertha chuckled without humour. "Cheese on toast, more like" she said. "No!" said Cedric, slightly miffed, "This book was written many years ago, by Fanny Craddock. She was a white witch you know. It has recipes for inervening in the afairs of the spirit world" he said. "Fanny was certainly a witch." observed Bertha, then added, "So you want this book do you?". Cedric nodded. "Where is it?" she asked. "I think it's in my desk drawer. The middle one". Bertha took out her adapted Argos Sat-Nav, made a few adjustments and pressed a button. A book appeared in her free hand...

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.441 seconds