logolong

What happened next

More
8 years 7 months ago #59236 by riversidemarie
Replied by riversidemarie on topic What happened next
Oh fruit said Bertha. That reminds me. The cookery book aka Culpepper had fallen at the page: Sir William de SmytheS Magical Elixir. She yelled to Cedric:Never mind tantric sex, put the cauldron on the fire. I'm making a brew. Carefully she amassed the ingredients: Water,Lager,Yeast,fruit and erbes. She had not been to finishing school for nothing. And the 3 for 2 Manuka Honey. She had purchased at the emporium. She knew it would come in handy. Needing a tadmore she went to her walk-in larder coutesy of habitat et al a statement to the low life round here she thought. Several sacks later she had acchieved her aims and decideed to add a few leaves off the plant in the corner. Variety is the spice of life she thought.You are worth it. She sung a little ditty as she worked : Scarborough Fair. All the ingredients went into the pot and were stirred. "I,ll reward Cedric" she said and plucked her flute from herr farthingale. Whistfully she blew. Suddenly she heard Cedric retching. She turned.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #59237 by riversidemarie
Replied by riversidemarie on topic What happened next
Cedrics head was rotating on his neck at a zillion miles per hour! Fumes were filling the cobweb festooned, fetid room. "Christ Cedric Use your hankie. I don't want your germs!" A gravitational pull was dragging a slutttering Cedric towards the door - a girt, great, oak one courtesy of her amie Laurence LLewellin Bowen Raleigh. (These triple barrelled names do give one an air of mystery she thought) She stuffed he flute back into her farthingale. "I,m off to Essex to see Sir Simon de Cowell. He apprecciates my music and while I'm at it I will take a few bladders of the Elixir to the physhidellic Shopping centre................................. Meanwhile Cedric had Teleported to the rim of the chasm of the other worldies. The scratchiing chalk-like sounds were emanating from................

More
8 years 7 months ago #59240 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic What happened next
a 1930's classroom, 'Where the heck am I?' he said louder than he thought he had. ' St Michael's school' The young teacher replied walking towards him. 'I know why your hear' Mrs Barker said 'You need the repelling crystal, follow me Cedric' Before he took a step Cedric froze on the spot. 'How do you know my name? ' He said totally confused. 'Ahhh I know everything' Mrs Barker said with a wink as she swung round in her Victorian dress.

More
8 years 7 months ago #59249 by Tomrymer
Replied by Tomrymer on topic What happened next
A dress newly donned that morning as she had grown tired of her medieval phase, it was just something she was going through, but she had now outgrown the need. 'What do you know about vampires she hissed her hooded eyes narrowed. One of my pupils

More
8 years 7 months ago #59259 by Sandie
Replied by Sandie on topic What happened next
said I know they drink blood and they dont like Garlic, what else, she shouted at

More
8 years 7 months ago #59268 by Will
Replied by Will on topic What happened next
an insignificant character called Ralf Bickerstaff, who left the scene rapidly. Meanwhile

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.452 seconds