logolong

What happened next

More
8 years 7 months ago #59276 by Tomrymer
Replied by Tomrymer on topic What happened next
the fascinating hole in the ground and its cast of misfits remained the focus of our omnipresent narrator whose impulse to intervene had become so overwhelming that he failed to mention the double decker bus that squealed to a halt, oil those breaks, and disgorged a swarm of literally faceless business suited zombies. Where the everyday folk have features they had nothing only skin. Of course they were silent but it cramped their style as they couldn't eat anyone's brain although drawn to the group around the hole by the delicious intellect thus far revealed. They staggered forwards, backwards sideways and into each other in a delightfully grotesque effort to get close to the source of the brainwaves lighting up their non-existent antenna for eyes they had none and their sixth sense was

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #59283 by Sandie
Replied by Sandie on topic What happened next
then marching down the road came a young lady, dressed to kill, her IQ was off the scale, she was quickly followed by

More
8 years 7 months ago #59293 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic What happened next
a man behind her who looked like a buffoon, 'keep up clark' she shouted behind at the poor man carry several hard back books. 'Ah teacher' she said 'I found the books you require'. 'Thank you Miss Hufford' the strange teacher replied 'come along Clark, Mr Cedric hasn't got all day'. Clark almost tripped passing the tower of books to Cedric. 'Thank you so much' he replied and Miss Hufford tapped him twice on the shoulder and he realised he was staring at Melissa who looked confused. 'Where did you just pop up from and what are all those books you found?' she said. Cedric realised he was back in the present in the house with Melissa and Bertha.

More
8 years 7 months ago #59303 by Tomrymer
The zombies kept on milling, their ears were unaffected so the word books on top of their brain hunger melted their hearts and all the flesh that was left to them and they subsided into piles of dust. The books had been rescued from a book burning organised by the ever right moving government and

More
8 years 7 months ago #59305 by Will
Replied by Will on topic What happened next
was something that ordinary people needed to resist in as many ways as they could devise, even if such gestures seemed small and futile. Cedric sighed, "Oh it's just the sort of thing I've come to expect these days", he said. Up until now, Mellisa had tended to go along with what the others had said and done. Now she was becoming irritated. "Which one?", She asked firmly, pointed at the pile of slightly charred books...

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #59316 by Tomrymer
Cedric let his shoulders sag and bit his lip: everything is hopeless what does it matter which one, what does any of it matter.Hang on a moment while I pull my self together. He pulled in his stomach, lifted his chin, suck out his chest and stood up tall like daddy's little soldier. 'I hadn't realised I let so much of me flop about' he snapped. 'You tell me which one.' Glaring he
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Tomrymer. Reason: missing a T

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.478 seconds