logolong

What happened next

More
8 years 5 months ago #60160 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic What happened next
'work together to save the animals and kids, I'm sure between us we can come up with a plan that will work' he held out his large hand and Bertha stopped playing her flute stared at him with a ruffled brow and shuck his hand, he has a nice firm grip she wondered to herself before coming down to earth. 'I'm sure between magic and brawn we can save these guys' she said staring out to sea to see the raft disappear out of site. 'We need to work fast!' she said pointing at the sea which was getting angrier minute after minute.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #60171 by Will
Replied by Will on topic What happened next
Of course, the sea wasn't really angry, it was just doing what it had always done, get pulled around by the gravitational force of the moon, maybe get whipped into a frenzy by atmospheric conditions, or even become very calm because of a lack of them. The sea didn't really contemplate any of this, the sea is well known for not thinking about anything much at all. Stand on any beach, anywhere in the world and shout questions at it. Answers will be very thin on the ground / rocks / pebbles / shingle / sand. However, the sea did have a yearning for a toasted cheese sandwich, but as it refused to engage in conversation, no one would ever know. Anyway, due to circumstances beyond its control, the sea was looking very angry now. Meanwhile,
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Will.

More
8 years 5 months ago #60176 by BUBBADOG14
Back on the Beach Bertha & Captain James where busy doing their own things to help get the raft back to safety. Captain James was in deep conversation with the R.A.F & Navy on the phone while Bertha was in her Volkswagen van (her pride and joy) going through her spell book when Captain James put his head round the door Navy have a destroyer about a mile away from the raft and they will send out 3 rescue rafts shortly to get the animals and Children and the R.A.F have organised a helicopter to be close in case that is needed. 'Oh I'm glad ' sighed Bertha 'I can't find a thing that will safely rescue those kids and animals, I suppose I should except help in future instead of thinking I can do things alone.' Captain James saluted and said smiling 'At your service marm'.

More
8 years 5 months ago #60216 by riversidemarie
Replied by riversidemarie on topic What happened next
Big Bertha was in a quandry. Was this love? Certainly Captain james was hunky, hirsute and handsome but was he for real? She certainly needed him at the present time but was this love or pure animal lust? Meanwhile Will was at the "Old Dog and Duck, propping the bar up and ogling the busty barmaid. Contemplating closing time. (he was on a promise) Suddenly the TV caught his eye. The Skye reporter was blazoned across the screen, microphone in hand,reporting the demise of the children, animals and raft. Rita, the barmaid gasped. "Oh that's Dearr John's kiddie on that raft. I'd reccognise him anywhere! I just hope they save him and the rest. I won't be able to think of anything until they are safe. Look that's him. The one in the torn jumper and with the cowlick, picking his nose." Will's heart sunk to hieees boots. What a disgusting child he thought. "I'll tell you what Rita , he said and gazing at her cleavage, no, her beautiful hypnotic eyes. My hovercrafted steed is parked nearby so I'll go and see what I can do to help the Navy and helicopter chaps. (He had donned his Michael Caine personna) "Oh would you Will. I'd be evver so grateful. It would so put my mind at rest." And your body thought Will. "I'm on a promise and this promise is not going to be broken. Don't worry Rita. You can rely on me". And with that he strode, purposefully out. Rita swooned or tried to and declared to all and sundry "Whatt a chivalrous Knight, Will is

More
8 years 5 months ago #60217 by Will
Replied by Will on topic What happened next
Will strode away into the car park of the Dog and Duck. There stood his magnificent transport. He couldn't quite remember how he had aquired it. He mounted and climbed into what was virtually a cockpit. He looked at the controls. For a brief moment he felt small and lonely, like he shouldn't be there at all. Being on a promise was certainly something to savour, wasn't it? Unbidden, he had a vison of himself in the distant future, an ageing man, alone and in rapid decline, craving buttered toast more than carnal satisfaction. Will shook himself. Dear god, if they wanted effing action he could provide it. Hovercraft? No, this beast was vertical take off for sure, but super, Super sonic, Mac 8 at least, within moments the sleak machine was above the raft in the boiling sea. Automated lines decended to to the raft and attached themselves. The flimsy raft was hoisted into the air and flown to relative safety on dry land. Apart from a mild satisfaction, Will still felt empty. "I need to see Cedric" he thought, and thundered away, meanwhile,

More
8 years 5 months ago #60226 by BUBBADOG14
Cedric was at home in his cellar surrounded by books. He was determined to stop the vermin that wanted to destroy his home. He was glugging his 15th cup of coffee when the door was banged so hard Cedric thought it was going to be smashed in. 'Who the hell is it' He shouted at the door 'It's Will I need your help urgently' he said his voice almost breaking.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.468 seconds