logolong

What happened next

More
8 years 5 months ago #59969 by riversidemarie
Replied by riversidemarie on topic What happened next
To you great un-washed p and q's means watch your manners, socially or peace and quiet, or for drinkers pint and quart, or for printing apprentices do not confuse the backward facing type P and Q or Pea jacket and wig. ( will will know pint and quart as a regular at the Old Dog and Duck- his reggular watering hole) And you will knnow for thepub quiz!) I have googled it! When I grow up and beccome a knight I will lord it over the others and get my own back on Great Aunt Hermione. She showed me up! And made me look as a young sprig like a......
The following user(s) said Thank You: Will

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #59970 by riversidemarie
" In Governmment, when I am big I will pontificate on the tricatops and the ark we had to build, courtesy of Dottie and her spouse. But I digress (that's a big word and as a child I want to look big in front of my peers) I have to.........

More
8 years 5 months ago #59971 by riversidemarie
to listen to Cedric and what he said.( I realise, now what a wise man he is,was and what an idiot I was. (Dali Lama eatyour heart out!) In rettrospect I am wiser than you. As if. I'm gettinng carried away and hogging this tale so as a child who knows his P and Q,s I will butt out and confide in you that Aunt Hermione was a tricatops, in sheeps's clothing and that she.........(Pass the sticky tape-as a child I can't shut up, That's normal, I'm told (Yung and Freud eat your heart out!) or Bowlby- child psychologist extraordinaire!) that..............

More
8 years 5 months ago #59972 by riversidemarie
where was I? Yes Aunt herrmione had laced my tea with the magic elixir and I think I am tripping! Bertha,very kindly, is playing her flute in the hope that it will bring some sort of reality to me. Cedric tells me it won't and that I should not be scared-All that I experience will be a figment of my imaginationand that he will stay with me throughout my journey. I'm still scared. Despite my bravado and after all the traumatic things that have happened I am just a kid. I want my mum ''''''''cos

More
8 years 5 months ago #59998 by riversidemarie
Cedric had also flipped! We cried to the heavens: "Help. We mere mortals are stumped and we need some one to lighten our burdens, desperately". Don't worry uttered

More
8 years 5 months ago #60029 by Sandie
Replied by Sandie on topic What happened next
a voice from the heavens very soon you will find you have been returned to your homes our experiment is now ended, on behalf of the planet Zog I thank you for taking part there was a blinding flash and everything was returned to normal. There was Cedric with his

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.433 seconds