logolong

What happened next

More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #60363 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic What happened next
For a small time the fate of the world was forgotten until Will's shout filled the air 'By Joe I've only gotten and figured this out Cedric!' A huge smile filled Will's face and then a twinkle in Cedric's eye as his face lit up 'Oh my' he said and the two men smiled and shouted at the same ' Freeze the ground!' Bertha spun round in mid carol and said 'what are you two twerps shouting about' The two men acted like two children excited on Christmas day both jostling to say what they had realised. But Cedric got in first 'If we freeze the ground the vermin can't spread and the other houses and people will be safe!' Cedric was waiting for Bertha to tell him how clever he was and show some affection to him but it never came.
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by BUBBADOG14.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #60421 by BUBBADOG14
Then after a few seconds she smiled and said ' well done clever clogs! But how are we going to do that when the hole is 25ft deep and all the soil is infected?' Cedric smiled at Will and said 'Leave it to experts!' With that the two gentlemen headed off into Cedric's Cellar chattering among themselves.

More
8 years 4 months ago #60441 by riversidemarie
Replied by riversidemarie on topic What happened next
Kitted themselves in nuclear-protection suits, visored faced masks and oxygen cylinders, plus heat and spore-proof mittens. Health and safety was at a premium with all the weird goings on in the vicinity. It would be more than their jobsworth. Abseiling and boucing off the sides of the chasm they descended into the depths. Will and Cedric looked on in awe and peering down into the Quatermass - like pit, saw them descending into the darkness. Large arc lights suddenly illuminated the inky, water sprayed and noxious,echoing cavern. There was a spectral, eerie silence, except for the clank of heavy boots as exploration was instigated. Phosphoresence glowed off the walls, weird scrapping billowed round. The pit was stirring and took on a malevolient air. The cheerful banter between the abseilers stopped and they gasped at the apparition that was morphing before them. Witth an intake of strangled breath One of the men shouted to alert his companion and tried to crouch down, withdrawing his taser gun, mace and general weaponery from various parts of his shrouded anatomy. "my God, would you believe it? I've nevver seen anything like that in my life! Mineral, vegetable or human or a hybrid of all? It's glowing ruby red. What is it? Will and Cedric hugged each other and laughed. They were in Wonderland. They chuckled. cheeks red and pain in their bellies. Tears ran down their faces. Well it was Christmas!

More
8 years 4 months ago #60450 by BUBBADOG14
'Okay lets do this before anymore houses are wreaked for Christmas!' Cedric pulled all that he would need for the spell to work. 'You better stand back Will now you got what's needed out of your bag as this has a tendency to either blow up in your face or just happen smoothly!' Cedric warned Will who happily stood well back.
Cedric started chanting, Will couldn't make out what Cedric was saying which disappointed him as he was the Sorcerer's apprentice and as he took a step forwarded a bright glow flooded the cavern and ice started to spread everywhere. 'Don't stand near the walls' Cedric shouted but it was too late!

More
8 years 4 months ago #60451 by Sandie
Replied by Sandie on topic What happened next
Don't worry folks Angie the Christmas angel is here I will protect all who are pure of heart, those who are whiskey drinkers and those who dream of me waving my wand over the

More
8 years 4 months ago #60466 by BUBBADOG14
the world to fix the world of all the war and famine. But unfortunately she doesn't have the amount of magic needed to fix all of those problems!! So all she can offer is that everyone has a safe and special Christmas.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.430 seconds