logolong

What happened next

More
8 years 8 months ago #58754 by Will
Replied by Will on topic What happened next
rough up any 'spiritual' being going. Totally fearless,... and those thighs... Cedric shook himself and ended his message with "Please attend ASAP".
The throng from the hole in the ground seemed to have settled down somewhat. They milled around in a green haze that smelt vaguely of stale cabbage.
Cedric overheard an ethereal exchange coming from the pit... (a) Do you know what's going on? I have no idea what is going on here. (b) No, no idea either. I had a chat with Olaf this morning, he said we were going to be "massing" on the mortal world, making our feelings known... (a) Olaf...you mean the Viking? Bones disturbed by a landslide in 1933? (b) Yeah, that's the fellah... (a) He's a nutter if you ask me, ...
At that moment there was a blinding flash and a figure materialised in the middle of the road. It was Bertha. She looked around, saw Cedric, beamed a toothy smile, strode over to him and buried his face in her ample cleavage. "Pumpkin!" she boomed, "What's ta do my little sausage?" . Cedric extracted himself from her embrace and pointed towards the hole in the ground. "We have a situation...", he said.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #58761 by Tomrymer
Replied by Tomrymer on topic What happened next
'When Don't you?'

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #58768 by Will
said Bertha and rolled her eyes. She turned face-on to the green horde. She took a small, palm sized object from a pocket on her bulging, jean clad thigh and held it out in front of her. She glanced sideways at Cedric. "Knocked this up from a cheap Argos Sat-Nav and some fuse wire", she said quietly, "Turns their eminations into audible speech". Then in a much louder voice she called, "Right, you bunch of half baked bogey men! Let's have some order! Who's ya spokesperson?". Two tinny, but distinct voices came from the device in Bertha's hand. They both said the same thing. "I am." There was a moments silence then the two voices began a conversation..."I am Olaf Thrangbeard, what other speaks to usurpe my authority?" This was countered with, "I Trevor speak! But no usurper I ! A true lord of the unseen realm! What be you? The last dregs of some ancient worm-fodder!" There was a speedy response to this. "You think yourself some kind of a God? Your name is not spoken in the Sagas, no runes tell of your prowess as a warrior!". Trevor came back with, "We had a meeting, I was duely elected. If you're going to ignore the commitee structure, we may as well throw the whole democratic process out the window...!" Olaf 'growled' but before he could utter another word, Bertha's voice boomed, "Ok boys, enough! Obviously someone hasn't read the latest office memo or something..."
At that point Cedric, who had been listening intently, interjected, "Hey! I've just thought of something! Why don't we..."
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Will.

More
8 years 8 months ago #58788 by Sandie
Replied by Sandie on topic What happened next
have a meeting to discuss this and get it sorted Bertha looked totally bemused I don't think you will get much sense out of that lot, there was a blinding flash of light, emerging from the light strode a creature eyes burning like red hot coals he pawed the ground with his cloven hoofs stood beside him was a small elf like

More
8 years 8 months ago #58791 by Tomrymer
Replied by Tomrymer on topic What happened next
politician who had been sent out with the cloven hooved one as an incorrigible influence on a whole generation of imps.

More
8 years 8 months ago #58796 by Will
The small elf-like creature was dressed entirely in black leather which had spiked chains hanging from it.
Bertha regarded the pair and raised her eyebrows . "Hello gents!" she said cheerily, then jerked her thumb over her shoulder adding, "I think the gay bar is that way, opposite the chip shop..."

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.441 seconds