logolong

Death, so what's after this life?

More
15 years 4 months ago #15478 by Dorrie
mamaresource wrote:

Howdy,:P ;) :laugh: :) :lol: :silly: :cheer:
I believe LIFE IS GOD and I don't believe in death. I mean yeah this body we're in goes to dust. I believe that I am made in God's image and likeness whatever that will be and I will be like him. Since God is eternal and infinte and Life, or God is everlasting,I am God's child and I inherit this everlasting life....

Cheers all,
Good topic!

Totally agree my friend:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 3 months ago #16060 by
According to London Bus Posters....There is probable no God..so enjoy yourselves now xxxx :(

More
15 years 3 months ago #16079 by Karl
Posh wrote:

Personally, I don't think there is anything. Death is simply a turning off of the neurons and life ceases, the body withers to feed the soil, and the soul (if there is one) disappears.

Well, it is a bit selfish of us thinking there is only one earth!

There are loads of them but we cant see them and I do believe in aliens. There are watching us but don't worry

When we die we will go into another world! People aare scared of dieing because they dont know what is going to happen to them!

More
15 years 3 months ago #16108 by TheLadyMagenta
You know all of us have the same general idea and that is theres more than this. It,s very good to see we all have similar faith in the belief of something better than what was dealt us here. Mamaresource i feel your point there as do many and any poster that portrays that tony must have been put there by a lost individual. You need not be religeous to believe this (it helps tho lol) just aware like karl (and me to be honest) that theres more!!! There has to be...

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 3 months ago #16139 by
TheLadyMagenta wrote:

You know all of us have the same general idea and that is theres more than this. It,s very good to see we all have similar faith in the belief of something better than what was dealt us here. Mamaresource i feel your point there as do many and any poster that portrays that tony must have been put there by a lost individual. You need not be religeous to believe this (it helps tho lol) just aware like karl (and me to be honest) that theres more!!! There has to be...

When I was an infant I had a religiouse looking framed picture on my wall which said...Suffer the little children to come unto me etc etc.....I thought ,and have thought since.....WHY xxxx :evil:

More
15 years 1 week ago #22024 by Poopy_Pixie
There many words associated with the big sleep,Snuffing it,Kicking the Bucket and Croaking but,wait for it, I am a solo Paranormal Investigator and have had experiences ranging from mild curiosity to downright terrifying and,although I cannot give you a direct answer as to what these entities are,I do know that they exist. My recent project was to stay overnight in Darwen Jubilee Tower on a fund raising caper for Help For Heroes and I can tell you here and now that whatever it is that is in that landmark,it became so terrifying that it was the first time I feared safety for my hide.

On this occasion I did catch a phantom type of entity entering the monument through the top dome section of the tower and it was no further than a couple of inches from my right ear. Without a shadow of a doubt there is something out there that is bigger than our picture of things but I simply cannot say to you in truth and say Yes,There Is Life After Death. I like Karl's theory because why should spirits inhabit lonely,dark places waiting to terrify the unexpected. No,there is more to heaven and earth than meets the eye yet I shall have to end by saying, what happens when we die? Anybody?

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.451 seconds