logolong

Trump and his ban on Muslims!!

More
6 years 8 months ago #66124 by Joelyb65
I forgot to say, I once kissed a Muslim Boy and I liked it!
Yeah up yours Katy Perry!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #66133 by Justme64
You're rant was enjoyable to read.would this be a good time to mention Muslims follow the Koran not the Bible And the Shroud of Tourin((Jesus's buried cloth ) tell us about his appearance
I'll be thinking about that incest thing.

More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #66134 by Justme64
I made the gay ćomparison just as an example of how to 2 religion view the same subject matter
And this is off topic let's take those same sucidiał Gay youth , give them weapons and put them in the pressure cooker of war
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Justme64.

More
6 years 7 months ago #66154 by adam36
wisely said:)

More
6 years 7 months ago #66181 by Sandie
I have no problem with any church or any gods worshiped in those church's .I have a problem with being blown up, as all the bombers appear to be Muslims I'm not a fan of that religion.

More
6 years 7 months ago #66187 by Joelyb65
Thank you Justme64, I'm glad you enjoyed my rant, I enjoyed having it!
I don't get the chance to get up on my soapbox very often, but when I do, I get a bit carried away, but it's only because I'm passionate about my disbeliefs!
Koran, Bible, Talmat, they're all just different versions of the same thing, and when it comes to the Bible, there's different versions depending on the individual 'Christian' religion, and there's new ones popping up every day!
These days, anyone can establish a new religion and get away with a lot of Shit simply because they call it a religion!
There is far too much religious freedom!
The 'Shroud of Turin' has been proved as a fake, it was created in the Middle Ages, and considering it shows a guy with long hair, which as I said, was against the Jewish religion, it couldn't be real!
A few years ago, a casket containing human ashes was found and bore the inscription, 'Here lies the remains of Matthew, brother of Jesus'!
Obviously a fake, considering that Jesus wasn't actually named Jesus and Matthew probably wasn't named Matthew!?
Oh and remember the bread roll that looked like Mother Theresa?
And a couple of days ago in the news, a couple looked at the ultrasound of their baby, and saw Jesus!?
By the way, why does my profile say AWAY when I'm right here!?

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.455 seconds